Custom Designed Solutions
Our experience spans across both traditional and digital methodologies.
- Focus groups
- In-depth Interviews
- Telephone, web-enabled and web-cam interviews
- Bulletin Boards
- Digital blogs and communities
- Mobile research
Just a few examples of creative solutions we’ve deployed to meet our client’s research objectives.
In-Restaurant Dyads with Mobile Ethnography
Diners visit a restaurant in pairs and dine as they normally would. During the visit, they are asked to complete a short survey and take photos using their smartphone. A follow-up interview is conducted at the same location within a few days.
- Includes a ‘typical’ dining experience with minimal intervention
- Generates ‘in vivo’ insights from discrete survey/photo mobile component
- Revisiting restaurant allows for live probes of decor, menu, ambiance, etc.
Rapid Iteration Online Blog
A community is recruited for a 3-5 day online blog. Participants evaluate rough concepts and/or creative stimuli on the first day. Client team iterates on stimuli for reappraisal the next day.
- Continuity of the same participants responding to iterative stimuli over multiple days
- Instantaneous feedback and opportunity for immediate follow-ups
- Eliminates need for multiple rounds of research
Web Cam Mini Groups
Participants video chat from the convenience of their homes.
- Cost-effective – saves on facility expenses and travel
- Increases geographic diversity of respondents
- Allows disparate internal and agency teams to view research first-hand
Online Blog to In-Home Ethnographies
The most compelling respondents from a digital research phase are recruited for follow-up deep-dive ethnographies.
- Approach ethno phase with foundational knowledge of participant’s world
- Probe on topics that emerged during digital phase
- Highly visual, multimedia-laden reporting
We're happy to answer questions you may have.