Our experience spans across both traditional and emerging methodologies
Just a few examples of creative solutions we’ve deployed to meet our client’s research objectives.
Diners visit a restaurant in pairs and dine as they normally would. During the visit, they are asked to complete a short survey and take photos using their smartphone. A follow-up interview is conducted at the same location within a few days.
- Includes a 'typical' dining experience with minimal intervention
- Generates 'in vivo' insights from discrete survey/photo mobile component
- Revisiting restaurant allows for live probes of decor, menu, ambiance, etc.
A community is recruited for a 3-5 day online blog. Participants evaluate rough concepts and/or creative stimuli on the first day. Client team iterates on stimuli for reappraisal the next day.
- Continuity of the same participants responding to iterative stimuli over multiple days
- Instantaneous feedback and opportunity for immediate follow-ups
- Eliminates need for multiple rounds of research
The most compelling respondents from a digital research phase are recruited for follow-up deep-dive ethnographies.
- Approach ethno phase with foundational knowledge of participant's world
- Probe on topics that emerged during digital phase
- Highly visual, multimedia-laden reporting