Elizabeth (Marconi) McKinley
Elizabeth began her career at GfK in the Brand and Customer Experience sector, specializing in domestic and global brand tracking and communications/ad testing. In 2014, Elizabeth was promoted to Senior Research Manager within GfK’s Qualitative & Ethnography practice to pursue her true passion, which is qualitative research. In this role, Elizabeth gained broad experience across traditional and online methodologies, including moderating, project management, developing screeners & guides, analysis & reporting and proposal development.
Elizabeth graduated magna cum laude from Mount Holyoke College with a degree in Sociology. She holds a Masters in Marketing Research from the University of Georgia.
Elizabeth currently lives in Gettysburg, PA with her husband. For fun, she loves to work out, explore local wineries & breweries and binge-watch her favorite reality TV shows.
- QRCA Philadelphia Chapter Treasurer
- QRCA National Membership Committee Co-Chair
- Board Member, Family First Health, Gettysburg Center Advisory Committee
- 2015 QRCA Young Professionals Grant winner (awarded to 10 outstanding qualitative researchers under 35)
- 2018 QRCA Rising Star Award winner (for significant contributions to the organization and the research field)